Personally identifiable information
We may collect users’ personally identifiable information in a variety of ways, including but not limited to personal information registered and logged in when users visit our website, information about services, functions, or resources we provide. Users can visit our website anonymously. We will collect personally identifiable information from users only when users voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to provide personally identifiable information, and in some cases, this may cause them to be unable to use some features of our website.
Non-personally identifiable information
When users interact with our website, we may collect non-personally identifiable information about users. Non-personally identifiable information may include the browser name, computer type, and technical information about how users connect to our website, such as the operating system and Internet service provider used, and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
- In order to achieve the personalized needs of users’ online experience, so that users can get a more relaxed access experience. We will send one or more small data files named cookies on the user’s computer or mobile device. The cookies assigned to the user are unique and can only be read by the web server in the domain where the cookies are issued to the user. We send cookies to users to simplify the user’s repeated login steps, store user preferences and other data to provide users with shopping preferences, help users optimize the choice and interaction of advertisements, and help determine the user’s login status and account or data Safety.
- If the user does not refuse to accept cookies, this website will set or access cookies on the user’s computer so that the user can log in or use the services or functions of this application platform that rely on cookies.
- The user has the right to choose to accept or refuse to accept cookies. The user can refuse to accept cookies by modifying the browser settings. However, if the user chooses to refuse to accept cookies, the user may not be able to log in or use the web services or functions of this application that rely on cookies.
- This policy will apply to the relevant information obtained through the cookies set in this application.
App permission description
- INTERNET： permission to perform network operations
- STORAGE：storage permission are used to store downloaded files
How we use the collected information
Chatgpt.Pro will not share your personal information with other third parties unless the user expressly authorizes and consents, and we will urge the third party to take strict confidentiality and security measures for your information in the process of using your information.
User accepts these terms
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree with this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of this website after posting changes to this policy will be deemed to be your acceptance of these changes.